Nobody likes to play a game and have one or two or more players who register for a game and then sit out the whole game. I used to be able to log in to Pokerstars Home Game admin and block people who constantly sat out but I cant now. So want to try this month of December as a test of how sit outs are scored and if it works okay then we will continue it.

Sit Out - basically a person who registers for a game and does not play any hand and is taken out by chip attrition.

Basically this means that if a player sits out for the whole game and I see it or others report the person to me by either posting the name of the person, game, date, etc here in this forum section or sending me the info via private message I will mark them as SO (sat out). I cant watch every game so need other members help with this as it will only work if everyone becomes involved with this.

The sat out member will not receive any points for their finished position. This will be for all of our games - league, 5 card, Hi Lo.

For example:

Old way of Scoring - Player B sat out:

Graveyard Game ~ 4 entries November 30, 2019

Finish Player Name Points
Player A 6.71
Player B 4.59
Player C 3.74
4th Player D 3.13

New Way:

Graveyard Game 4 entries November 30, 2019

Finish Player Name Points
Player A 6.71
Player C 4.59
Player D 3.74
4th Player B SO

Player B receives no points so player C and D moves up in points.

As far as excel leaderboards right now I haven't figured out a way to have a letter equal a point and work it into the formulas I use so at this time the person who sat out will receive .01 for their score in the game they sat out.

This test of scoring sit outs will start today with the Holy Roller game.