PS Name
AvasMom03
84. spiders!!!

1) Ghosthunters
2) Arrested Development
3) True Blood
4) About A Boy
5) Entourage

(pretty sad that 3 of them aren't on anymore, lol)

KngBlckSldge

Official LP Donkey
Jan 29, 2013
Denver, Colorado, USA
84. statements from [MENTION=1826]curtinsea[/MENTION]! ROFL!!! ( sorry curt, couldn't resist!) real answer = Our Government

85. shows rank pretty low for me, I'm a movie type person. Witches of East End (no longer on), Charmed ( no longer on), Agents of shield, Arrow, and Haven.

wubders

Aug 17, 2010
84. cops that walk around with their hand on or near their sidearm like they're ready to draw down

85. College football, NCAA men's basketball, NFL, Discovery channel , History channel, Storage locker auction channel

billynomates

Nov 8, 2006
Cardiff Wales
84. Vegans who look/comment disapprovingly when I order meat but refuse to debate about it.

85. 5 Nations rugby, NFL Sunday, Cheltenham festival er that's about it.

Zuluwarrior

Feb 9, 2012
Umkomaas
PS Name
gandi248 or dugnyboy when in France
84. lemon meringue pie

85. F1,Rugby 6 Nations Rugby and there's no others I watch ok maybe ODI cricket :)

KngBlckSldge

Official LP Donkey
Jan 29, 2013
Denver, Colorado, USA
84. Vegans who look/comment disapprovingly when I order meat but refuse to debate about it.

I'll debate vegetarianism with you! I'm not one but I know the arguments! lol My fav is the one where you digest veggies and fruits by fermentation process and you digest meat by rotting. ROFL! then there's the one about the protein from beans and veggie sources (quickly slipping by the part about what kind of protein and how good is it comparatively, etc.)
You wanna eat meats then you go for it. they don't know quite as much as they would like you to believe! lol

Zuluwarrior

Feb 9, 2012
Umkomaas
PS Name
gandi248 or dugnyboy when in France

Just noticed there Billy, you have 5 Nations rugby....which one dont you watch...Wales vs England ? ;)

billynomates

Nov 8, 2006
Cardiff Wales
lmao try to watch them all (but on the same time as point-to-points) Have to turn sound off in some England games as biased commentators drive me nuts (and I do have some English blood in me)