Big Brother 22

Triquetra

May 1, 2010
Colorado Springs, CO
www.facebook.com
PS Name
IBWITCHY
Its almost time for BB to come on for the LIVE eviction and last I heard on the feeds. Day, David and Kevin were scheming to try to make the vote a tie so that Dani has to break a tie tonight and get blood on her hands. The only thing is they tried to get Nicole on their side and she spilled the beans to Dani. So the vote tonight could be split or really put the house on edge afterwards. Ian should be the one voted out, but this is BB so I won't be shocked if its actually Tyler.

Stay Tuned!
:witch:

Triquetra

May 1, 2010
Colorado Springs, CO
www.facebook.com
PS Name
IBWITCHY
I've had a death in the family and so I am going out of town tonight. I will be keeping an eye on the feeds when I can, but I'll be at my son's a lot since it was his beautiful wife that we lost on Friday. :cry: I will post when I can, but just to let ya know the veto winner says they will not use it, but a lot of sick of the HOH being so demanding so its hard telling what will happen. I think the noms will remain the same. Zingbot made his appearance also yesterday. I will leave y'all with this video to enjoy. Take care and I'll post when I can. Love, :witch:

Triquetra

May 1, 2010
Colorado Springs, CO
www.facebook.com
PS Name
IBWITCHY
I am home and need to rest, but here's what I know.

Cody is HOH
David & Kevin on block
Veto was OTEV with prizes
Cody won veto
Noms won't change and Kevin looks to be the target, but remember this Thursday is a TRIPLE eviction night!

Triquetra

May 1, 2010
Colorado Springs, CO
www.facebook.com
PS Name
IBWITCHY
So how did y'all like the Triple Eviction Show? It was one wild night and Dani was one bitter evictee last night wasn't she?:laugh: So in case you miss it this is how it went down.
Kevin was evicted.
Memphis won HoH.
Memphis nomination David and Nicole.
Christmas won the PoV and kept the nominations the same.
David was evicted.
Tyler won HoH.
Tyler nominated Daniel and Nicole.
Tyler won PoV and kept the nominations the same.
Dani was evicted.

and then after the show they had another HOH comp to set the HOH for the week and CODY won again, so who will he put up today? Nicole is begging him to put up Tyler and Christmas. She hates them both and wants them out, but Cody only has his sights on Christmas, so does he do Nicole's dirty work or does he do his own?. He told Enzo that he wanted to talk to Tyler about the noms before he does them and that didnt sit well with Enzo. I think he should put up Christmas and Memphis, but now is the time that Cody needs to take a stand. Is he truly loyal to Enzo or Nicole? He needs to boot Nicole for she has already won and give someone in the house who has never won a chance at winning. Nicole has done nothing all season, but hide behind Dani and now that she is gone its time Nicole follows her.

I'll be back later after noms is done.

Stay Tuned!

WinJStar

Owner
Staff member
Oct 27, 2006
Las Vegas, Nevada
www.facebook.com
PS Name
WinJStar
OMG! Watched the whole crazy thing. I hated Dani going home. Couldn't care a less about the rest.Tyler is still a beast who i underestimate. I'm very over Nicole.

Great recent noms!