WinJStar

Owner
Staff member
Oct 27, 2006
Las Vegas, Nevada
www.facebook.com
PS Name
WinJStar
I hated that eviction! I think Tyler, Xmas and Cody are the best players. Having two of them on the block sucked!

I'm still Team Xmas, but would love to see her and Cody at the end.

Pretty sick of Nicole. Shes clearly good, but she just sounds so whiney.

Reactions: Triquetra

Triquetra

May 1, 2010
Colorado Springs, CO
www.facebook.com
PS Name
IBWITCHY
Nicole won the Power of Veto! Xmas will be 95% voted out next week, but they are 5% thinking of doing Memphis.

I'm over this season and whomever they keep next week I hope they win HOH and the other 3 squirm. LOL

:witch:

Triquetra

May 1, 2010
Colorado Springs, CO
www.facebook.com
PS Name
IBWITCHY
Enzo won HOH and he nominated Nic & Xmas. They also got a surprise luxury comp today. They each selected a member of the Jury to win money and played on their behalf for the chance at $10,000. Nic won herself $10K and Enzo won Memphis $10K and he wasn't very happy about it. :lol:

WinJStar

Owner
Staff member
Oct 27, 2006
Las Vegas, Nevada
www.facebook.com
PS Name
WinJStar
WHAT?! Well, I am sad to see Christmas go, but have to say I love the final 3. And, Nicole, as much as I don't care for her whining, she clearly has skills going this far. I may get angry at this stupid show, but fact is every one of them have skills. I can't remember things I see in the morning, it blows my mind when they have the memory competitions. And, the physical competitions.. also really hard.

I look at Enzo and think this is not a smart guy, but he clearly is.

I think Cody deserves to win. I hope Enzo, the underdog wins.

Brannie, who do you think will get America's Favorite? Enzo? Do people like Christmas? I seriously think shes awesome. I even liked her exit interview. I think shes a class act.

Reactions: Triquetra

Triquetra

May 1, 2010
Colorado Springs, CO
www.facebook.com
PS Name
IBWITCHY
Nicole won Part 1 of the three part HOH, so now Cody and Enzo will play in part 2.

I think four people have a good choice for Favorite player. Christmas, Enzo, Tyler and Day. I think Tyler or Enzo may get it although people did like Xmas and hated that she was voted off.

Stay Tuned!