Cupid's Day

kansasgirl21

May 18, 2011
kansas
PS Name
pixieelf
Wishing e1 a Happy Valentine's Day.....be sure and get that special person in your life something great to show how much you care. Never ever hesitate to tell them how you feel,for in a blink of an eye they can be gone ;)

WinJStar

Owner
Staff member
Oct 27, 2006
Las Vegas, Nevada
www.facebook.com
PS Name
WinJStar
Thanks for starting this Kansas. I am a slacker for not starting a thread of love :D

valentines2.jpg

kansasgirl21

May 18, 2011
kansas
PS Name
pixieelf
no thanks needed Jenn,busy as u are ya can't do it all ! and besides I don't do that much around here anyway .;)

billynomates

Nov 8, 2006
Cardiff Wales
and besides I don't do that much around here anyway

I'm surprised wives are allowed on here so much. I think 30mins computer 'funtime' per day is ample for any lady. There's cooking and ironing to be done. As for Valentines cards, I didn't like the card my wife bought me to give her so I sent her back out to get one without roses on!

Zuluwarrior

Feb 9, 2012
Umkomaas
PS Name
gandi248 or dugnyboy when in France
I'm surprised wives are allowed on here so much. I think 30mins computer 'funtime' per day is ample for any lady. There's cooking and ironing to be done. As for Valentines cards, I didn't like the card my wife bought me to give her so I sent her back out to get one without roses on!

How fecking romantic is you [MENTION=231]billynomates[/MENTION] hahahahahahaha!!!!!

wubders

Aug 17, 2010
yep guys she's come to fulfill your Vday dreams....

sorta reminds me of someone who doesn't have or need fake boobies......;)

or an avatar or something--lol

Last edited:

AvasMom

May 17, 2014
SC
PS Name
AvasMom03
Wishing e1 a Happy Valentine's Day.....be sure and get that special person in your life something great to show how much you care. Never ever hesitate to tell them how you feel,for in a blink of an eye they can be gone ;)

Very well put! Happy Valentine's Day! ♥

billynomates

Nov 8, 2006
Cardiff Wales
Oh yeah! we went to the chippy cos I promised to take her out for a meal - ordered the chips when she noticed a sign saying Valentines heart shaped pea fritters. She said
'I want one'
No you don't'
Yes you promised me flowers and never bought any'
I'll buy them tomorrow-half price'
I want a heart shaped fritter'
'U won't like it'
Yes I will'
Like the big romantic softie I bought one 85p that's over a dollar!!!

'I don't like it!'

Words failed me- I must be the biggest romance minded mug on the planet. Ladies how many of your b/friends, husbands bought you a heart shaped pea fritter?

RoadBob

May 30, 2011
On the road to better poker
Oh yeah! we went to the chippy cos I promised to take her out for a meal - ordered the chips when she noticed a sign saying Valentines heart shaped pea fritters. She said
'I want one'
No you don't'
Yes you promised me flowers and never bought any'
I'll buy them tomorrow-half price'
I want a heart shaped fritter'
'U won't like it'
Yes I will'
Like the big romantic softie I bought one 85p that's over a dollar!!!

'I don't like it!'

Words failed me- I must be the biggest romance minded mug on the planet. Ladies how many of your b/friends, husbands bought you a heart shaped pea fritter?

Since when do wives ever listen to their husbands? :rolleyes: