Green Bay

billynomates

Nov 8, 2006
Cardiff Wales
Think will beat Titans tomorrow, don't think Majka will win tour of Poland(cycling). Don't think Froome will win Vuelta, can see Cardiff having a lousy season (soccer) McIllroy will probably win golf but is a ridiculous price so have to lay him, Rene Mathias will win race at Newmarket if it rains, got to study other soccer in morning- too tired now.

wubders

Aug 17, 2010
you're making me want to go read NFL webpages... but I resist --lol

cellist

Nov 2, 2006
Plugged in waiting for Neo
PS Name
Cellist
I resist predicting the outcome of pre-season games. Green Bay has shone us time after time that the pre-season is not about winning, it's about evaluating players.

billynomates

Nov 8, 2006
Cardiff Wales
I agree with you BUT I get sent a free tip every week during season(+pre-season) and his pre season tips have a great record(WUNDERDog) I don't subscribe cos I make my own mind up during regular season but do bet his pre-season tips

Green Bay didn't have Aaron Rodgers for much of the 2013 season, but this offense still was deadly in so many ways at #6 in passing and #7 in rushing. The QB rotation is deep with Rodgers, Matt Flynn and Scott Tolzien. The defense has upgraded the secondary and has a lot of talent and depth up front. Last year in their first preseason road game, the Packers rolled 19-7 at St. Louis. Tennessee has home field for this one, but has a weak defense and a rebuilding offense. QB Jake Locker won't play much, Charlie Whitehurst is marginal and Tyler Wilson and Zach Mettenberger have limited to no NFL experience. This defense was torched in preseason last year, allowing 22, 27, 16 and 23 points (going 1-3). They opened up at home last August and lost to Washington, allowing 359 yards (163 rushing) and the offense was 4-of-12 on third down. Take the Packers.

I'm sure he'll be happy I c/p this

Last edited:

billynomates

Nov 8, 2006
Cardiff Wales
win some-lose some, tried to lay Majka but some asshole kept topping my price- I ducked out at my max price - Majka won but I wasn't involved. Rene Mathias It rained, instead of taking the 5 this morning went shopping(Michele and Jen will tell you I'm under the thumb) thought it would still be there- had to take 4 so halved my bet- won easy @ 2.75

billynomates

Nov 8, 2006
Cardiff Wales
Sorry [MENTION=97]cellist[/MENTION] he tipped Seattle this week. meant to post, meant to bet- I did neither. Trouble following tips- don't mind losing if my judgement is wrong but hate losing when I back other peoples.

trauma