What was the last movie you watched?

wabbit

Nov 1, 2006
Out in the Great Wide Open
PS Name
wabbit7
Okay, on second to last episode and pretty bored, Hope the finale is great. I seriously loved the whole season until episode 7.
I just saw the episode where she and Joel got remarried in a drunken stupor and it looks like they will be back in divorce court. I enjoy Midge onstage and her interactions with Susy, but I don't care much for the Shy Baldwin storyline and his posse of misfits. Yup, I too hope things get better before the final episode.

WinJStar

Owner
Staff member
Oct 27, 2006
Las Vegas, Nevada
www.facebook.com
PS Name
WinJStar
I just saw the episode where she and Joel got remarried in a drunken stupor and it looks like they will be back in divorce court. I enjoy Midge onstage and her interactions with Susy, but I don't care much for the Shy Baldwin storyline and his posse of misfits. Yup, I too hope things get better before the final episode.
Well, now I want the next season :p

wabbit

Nov 1, 2006
PS Name
wabbit7
The Art of Racing In The Rain :star::star::star: and 3/4 :star:

Storyline about a race car driver and his dog Enzo. Fine acting by Milo Ventimiglia, Amanda Seyfried and two Golden Retrievers named Parker and Butler. The dog's voice is supplied by Kevin Costner.

wabbit

Nov 1, 2006
PS Name
wabbit7
Joker :star::star::star: and a half :star:

I wanted to see this since there was much hype regarding Joaquin Phoenix's performance leading up to and including his Oscar. One of the most violent flicks I have seen in recent years and definitely not for anyone under the age of 18 IMHO.

WinJStar

Owner
Staff member
Oct 27, 2006
Las Vegas, Nevada
www.facebook.com
PS Name
WinJStar
Joker :star::star::star: and a half :star:

I wanted to see this since there was much hype regarding Joaquin Phoenix's performance leading up to and including his Oscar. One of the most violent flicks I have seen in recent years and definitely not for anyone under the age of 18 IMHO.

Yuck! I had to see it for the same reasons. Yes, he was great. Could not stand the film.

WinJStar

Owner
Staff member
Oct 27, 2006
Las Vegas, Nevada
www.facebook.com
PS Name
WinJStar
I need a good movie. Been so busy moving. haven't bothered going to movies. I need something worthwhile!

Oh, I saw the new Little Women. I am a huge fan of the book and al the movies. I am convinced Saoirse Ronan does no wrong and can't wait to see what becomes of Great Gerwig.

wubders

Aug 17, 2010
They will probably have social distance seating soon, like they did before they got shut down.

wabbit

Nov 1, 2006
PS Name
wabbit7
Oh my gosh, do you think we'll ever go to the movies again? Last thing I saw in theaters was Little Women the first week of Jan! I normally go weekly, but with my move I got sidetracked.
I don't remember having been to the theater since mid-Feb OR if I was, then it must not have been a good enough experience to remember. Meanwhile on DVD I've seen:

A Beautiful Day In the Neighborhood ...⭐⭐⭐ and a half ⭐

Bombshell...⭐⭐⭐

Richard Jewell...⭐⭐⭐ and a half ⭐

I also have watched most of The Loudest Voice...⭐⭐⭐⭐.. a seven part mini from Showtime with Russell Crowe playing Roger Ailes...great performance and amazing makeup

WinJStar

Owner
Staff member
Oct 27, 2006
Las Vegas, Nevada
www.facebook.com
PS Name
WinJStar
I don't remember having been to the theater since mid-Feb OR if I was, then it must not have been a good enough experience to remember. Meanwhile on DVD I've seen:

A Beautiful Day In the Neighborhood ...⭐⭐⭐ and a half ⭐

Bombshell...⭐⭐⭐

Richard Jewell...⭐⭐⭐ and a half ⭐

I also have watched most of The Loudest Voice...⭐⭐⭐⭐.. a seven part mini from Showtime with Russell Crowe playing Roger Ailes...great performance and amazing makeup

I agree. Loudest Voice was great.

Saw The Invisible Man - pretty good. Not as much horror as it is thriller.

Also saw the remake of Valley Girl. Great 80s music, horrible movie!

Downtown Abby movie - meh. I loved the show, must just be over the story, I was bored.

The Gentleman - great cast, interesting characters. Not my kind of movie.

The Way Back - Ben Affleck was great. Nice to see him in a serious piece again.

Reactions: wabbit

wabbit

Nov 1, 2006
PS Name
wabbit7
Knives Out :star::star::star::star: Prime Video
A classic whodunnit flick with several motives for the murder of a man who appears to have taken his own life. Daniel Craig, Christopher Plummer, Chris Evans and Michael Shannon with a grand supporting cast keep the story interesting.

wabbit

Nov 1, 2006
PS Name
wabbit7
The Peanut Butter Falcon :star::star::star: and a half :star:

Zak, a young man with Down syndrome, runs away from the nursing home where he lives to chase his dream of becoming a professional wrestler by attending the wrestling school run by his hero The Salt Water Redneck. With Dakota Johnson, Shia LaBeouf, Thomas Haden Church and Bruce Dern.

image.jpeg