What was the last movie you watched?

wabbit

Nov 1, 2006
Out in the Great Wide Open
PS Name
wabbit7
I'm so sorry @wabbit, missed all these posts!

Loved 1917. Completely unexpected and loved it.

Knives Out I have seen twice. Thoroughly entertaining.

Ad Astra I saw opening night in theaters - mistake, although I still enjoyed Brad Pitt.

Peanut Butter Falcon I really enjoyed and like Shia even though he appears crazy in real life.

Just watched The Goldfinch. I was actually pretty bored.

I can't remember the last good movie I saw (other then Hamilton which I still consider a play).

There is a new Tom Hanks movie on Apple TV that is a war film and I'm not really in the frame of mind for that right now.

The Old Guard with Charlize also kind of bored me, but so many love it.

Its a sad time when I am most looking forward to the new Bill and Teds Excellent Adventure which comes out soon. :p
No worries Jen...not a memorable film lately...been watching Hulu, HBO, Netflix and Amazon for some old series i.e. Bosch, The Good Fight, Hanna (season 2) and a couple of Documentaries...Stateless and I'll Be Gone in the Dark.

Perhaps when production is allowed to startup again we will get better offings out of Hollyweird.

Reactions: WinJStar

WinJStar

Owner
Staff member
Oct 27, 2006
Las Vegas, Nevada
www.facebook.com
PS Name
WinJStar
Last night The Courrier just another chic flic :D
Oh good, I need to look it up.

A bunch on this weekends agenda. Downloaded some terrible looking film with Josh Duhamel called the Lost Husband. Looking forward to Liam Neesons latest sappy knock off of Under The Tuscan Sun called Made in Italy and a movie I worked on came out on Netflix called Work It - teenage dance flick I am really looking forward to because I like Jordan Fisher.

I'll be back with reviews. Slim pickins.

Lets not forget Hallmarks Sat night feature. :D

wabbit

Nov 1, 2006
Out in the Great Wide Open
PS Name
wabbit7
This thread makes me too sad. I miss movie theaters.

The last movie I saw in the theaters was 1917 back the end of Jan.
Meanwhile a number of movie houses are going out of business. I believe it was only a matter of time even before the China virus what with all the streaming services and DVDs. On a positive note I see where a few drive-ins are making a comeback.