What's on Netflix

wabbit

Nov 1, 2006
Out in the Great Wide Open
PS Name
wabbit7
Hey [MENTION=1457]WinJStar[/MENTION] I did not find the ending funny. I still have unanswered questions, but I saw text of an interview Brit conducted and she said all questions will be answered in Season 2.:p

WinJStar

Owner
Staff member
Oct 27, 2006
Las Vegas, Nevada
www.facebook.com
PS Name
WinJStar
Hey @<u><a href="https://luvinforums.com/forum/member.php?u=1457" target="_blank">WinJStar</a></u> I did not find the ending funny. I still have unanswered questions, but I saw text of an interview Brit conducted and she said all questions will be answered in Season 2.:p

I loved the ending. I replayed that 5 min segment several times.

I meant your statement about paying closer attention to what they eat I found funny. :D

This was a pretty interesting breakdown on theories:

wabbit

Nov 1, 2006
PS Name
wabbit7
I loved the ending. I replayed that 5 min segment several times.

I meant your statement about paying closer attention to what they eat I found funny. :D

This was a pretty interesting breakdown on theories:

I understood your comment...I was merely playing on your use of words.;) BTW as it turned out neither Rachel or Renata ever ate anything anyway.:p

I had a tough time with the "she made it all up" theory as I did not accept the "she really was kidnapped by a person or persons unknown" and was away for seven years without touching another human being.

wabbit

Nov 1, 2006
PS Name
wabbit7

Te Underwood's are back...

wabbit

Nov 1, 2006
PS Name
wabbit7
Bird Box :star::star::star: Sandra Bullock as a mom with two kids (her son and a friend's daughter) trying to escape an evil presence which has driven a good portion of the world's population to suicide. A bit too similar to a recent (and better made) A Quiet Place. If you have two hours to spare you might consider streaming.

wabbit

Nov 1, 2006
PS Name
wabbit7
The Highwaymen :star::star::star: and a half :star:

First aired today...a docudrama (of sorts) about two retired Texas Rangers (Kevin Costner and Woody Harrelson) and their hunt for Bonnie Parker and Clyde Barrow.

WinJStar

Owner
Staff member
Oct 27, 2006
Las Vegas, Nevada
www.facebook.com
PS Name
WinJStar
A movie I worked on called The Unicorn Store starts on Netflix tomorrow. Its with Brie Larson and Sam Jackson. Haven't seen it, heard its not great, but it was so much fun to work on!

wabbit

Nov 1, 2006
PS Name
wabbit7
Season 3 of Stranger Things became available for streaming today. The kids are teens now and there is way too much puppy love which I hope does not spoil the series.

WinJStar

Owner
Staff member
Oct 27, 2006
Las Vegas, Nevada
www.facebook.com
PS Name
WinJStar
Season 3 of Stranger Things became available for streaming today. The kids are teens now and there is way too much puppy love which I hope does not spoil the series.

How did you like the season? I Loved it.

Really liked Maya Hawke, she was a standout and nice addition. Looks just like her parents.

Bummed they cancelled the OA today. Not surprised, but its official.

wabbit

Nov 1, 2006
PS Name
wabbit7
How did you like the season? I Loved it.

Really liked Maya Hawke, she was a standout and nice addition. Looks just like her parents.

Bummed they cancelled the OA today. Not surprised, but its official.

I have only seen the first three episodes thus far and I sense it is about to get better.

Thanks for the headsup on The OA. Season 2 ended in a difficult spot for the writers to continue the storyline. I will miss it for sure.

wabbit

Nov 1, 2006
PS Name
wabbit7
The Crown:star::star::star::star:, season 4 recently started. Prince Charles is running around with Camilla and Prince Phillip has had the "time to settle down" talk with his son. Charles meets Dianna and we know what will happen next.