Here you can find answers to questions about how the board works. Use the links or search box below to find your way around.
The Luvin Poker Forum Disclaimer
The web site you are about to enter has been identified as containing adult content. Discussions, media and other user postings might not be appropriate for all users. Before entering this web site you must read and agree to the following:
1. You are an adult (18 years or older) and have read and understand this Adult Content Agreement. The terms of this Agreement will inure to the benefit of Luvin Poker Forum and the forum's successors, assigns, and licensees.
2. You understand that the discussions and postings contained within this web site may involve language, content, images and themes of an adult or controversial nature.
3. You understand that all postings reflect the views of the authors and are not the views of LuvinPoker.
4. Luvin Poker has no obligation to delete discussions or postings that you may find objectionable or offensive.
5. You hereby agree that all posts, past or present, made by you forms part of our database collection to which we retain sole copyrights to said database.
6. IN NO EVENT WILL LUVIN POKER BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, COMPENSATORY DAMAGES, LOST PROFITS, LOST DATA OR ANY FORM OF SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES OF ANY KIND WHETHER BASED ON BREACH OF CONTRACT OR WARRANTY, (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), PRODUCT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF THE FORUM IS INFORMED IN ADVANCE OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
7. This Agreement will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Nevada, without regard to your actual state or country of residence. Any waiver, amendment or other modification of any provision of this Agreement will be effective only if in writing and signed by Luvin Poker. If for any reason a court of competent jurisdiction finds any provision or portion of this Agreement to be unenforceable, the remainder of this Agreement will continue in full force and effect. This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the parties with respect to the subject matter hereof, and supersedes and replaces all prior or contemporaneous understandings or agreements, written or oral, regarding such subject matter.
8. You hereby acknowledge that Luvin Poker reserves the right to change this agreement without notice.
9. You understand that any abuse of your membership and/or maliciously hurting or humiliating another member will result in immediate termination of your membership with no warning.
10. You agree that we reserve the right to delete any content that we feel has a malicious or ill intent towards other members.
General Forum Rules In Addition To The Disclaimer:
11. Trolling - If you are found causing trouble on the forums or generally harassing users, you will be considered a troll. The definitions of this type of behavior are many and are by no means exhaustive. You can, however, get a very good description by visiting this site to see this author's point of view on the definition of a Troll.
Trolling by Luvin Poker's definition could be any of, but is not restricted to the following:
* Flooding the board with comments arising from a single point of view in every reply.
* Intentionally posting something that contravenes our forum rules.
* Deliberately posting inflammatory comments in order to start a "flame war" or to cause difficulty for the moderators.
* Posting continuous snide or personal comments about other users.
* Posting continuous or unwarranted criticism of Mods and their moderating decisions.
* Behavior which is continually disruptive to the general membership of the forum.
12. Flaming is expressly forbidden in Luvin Poker. It serves no other purpose but to show disrespect to other users and to the forum environment. If you don't agree with what someone has posted, that is your right - that is what a discussion forum is all about. DO NOT, however, turn the thread into your personal soapbox and let situations spiral into a "bar room brawl". The cardinal rule is "attack the post , not the poster". Always treat people with the same level of respect which you yourself would expect in return.
13. Profanity is not prohibited at Luvin Poker!, however vulgar, excessive profanity, profanity that is personally directed at a member, distasteful links, images, posts, and offensive material will be considered outside of the guidelines and removed, and the offending poster will receive an infraction.
14. You cannot post the same thing in multiple forums. You must not open similar threads about the same or a similar topic.
15. You cannot spam the board or send unsolicited messages to members via PM, email or any other means. No advertising of other poker related forums/websites (competition) is allowed as links in signatures, profiles, etc, unless you have received prior permission from the sites owner.
16. Please try to refrain from posting off topic. There will be times when diverting from heated posts is welcome from Mods and members alike, and also in fun. However if asked to stop derailing a thread and you continue to post off topic then your posts will be removed and you may receive an infraction.
17. You cannot
shout in posts. This includes posting in all CAPS, lIkE tHiS, and complete post
done in bold.
18. You may not alter quotes in a way that misrepresents what was originally said.
19. You cannot harass or sexually harass other members. If you are not sure if something you write is inappropriate or not then don't say it. Error on the side of caution. If a member asks you to stop contacting him/her by post, or private message and you continue to contact said member, they have a right to contact the staff at Luvin Poker and advise of the ongoing problem.
20. Multiple accounts - You may not register an account for purposes of deceptive behavior or register more than one account in this forum. If you are found doing so, it will be assumed that you have done so for less than savory reasons. There is no need to have more than one account and should you have problems logging in, send a PM, as a guest, to an Administrator (Owner) or Moderator, by clicking on the user name, with details of your problem.
21. You cannot have a user name, avatar, signature or post images that are deliberately offensive. That includes the display of overly explicit or graphic images that may not be suitable for all.
22. Discussion of moderation actions in the public forums is not permitted. Moderation actions include warnings, banned time periods, suspensions and the editing or deletion of posts, also the warnings or penalties that may be given out in the future or penalties that a member previously had been given such as past penalties or actions that a member may have received. If a member has a concern about a moderation action, he or she is invited to address it with the board staff via Private Message. This rule exists to protect the privacy of all posters with regards to disciplinary action. The admins/moderator team will at this time never publically discuss the warnings/suspensions of any posters, and we ask that you return the favor, whether about yourself or another poster.
23. Do not ignore moderators or administrators. Do not repost something a moderator or administrator has deleted. You cannot have moderators or administrators on your ignore list.
24. Absolutely no racism or discrimination. Luvin Poker will not tolerate any attacks on any person or persons based on their race, gender, religion and sexuality.
25. No child pornography or links to child pornography. Pornographic images or links to any kind of an under aged person/child pornographic material is forbidden. Any forum member violating this rule will be penalized and will be banned from the forums.
26. Deletion of Posts.
Luvin Poker admins (owner) and moderators have the ability to edit and/or remove objectionable messages. Luvin Poker reserves the right to edit or delete any message for any reason, at our sole discretion. We will occasionally warn the user before this takes place, but we are under no obligation to do so. Reposting the same material or offensive post after it was removed or locked is grounds for a penalty. Public complaining about the removal or closure of any message or thread is grounds for points being added and/or expulsion from the forums.
27. Defaulted Loans - Borrowing.Lending Funds Between Luvin Poker Members.
If a member borrows money from another member and it is not repaid in the agreed amount of time, said member will have posting privileges removed until the time at which the loan is repaid. Removed privileges also include the use of the chat box, arcade, gallery, etc. Once the debt is settled all privileges will be returned.
28. Please pay attention to the additions to the forum rules and board policies that will be found in the announcements forum from time to time.
Failure to comply with any of the forum rules may result in your posts being edited or deleted and/or the issuing of an infraction penalty (red card) that becomes a permanent mark on your account, or your account being temporarily or permanently banned from the forums.
If you choose not to receive PMs from moderators or administrators and end up suspended, please, donít let it be a surprise to you since you chose not to communicate with us.
The administrators and moderators also bear the right to issue warnings, temporarily suspend or ban posters for continued trolling or other serious misconduct (e.g. professional spamming, violent threats or other attempted or actual intimidation, call for criminal conduct, etc.) even if the poster has not yet reached the maximum warning points or suspensions level.
Please note: If your account has been banned for a set duration of time you will have no access to the forums or other parts of the site, viewing the forums, posting, etc will not be allowed. Once the set number of days has expired you will receive full access to the forum again.
Luvin Poker reserves the right to make changes to the forum rules at any time.
Rules are effective Feb 14, 2008.