is The other girl

I am:
      Relaxed

Las Vegas, Nevada, United States, 108081209214649, Las Vegas, Nevada
      Stars
      Blog Entries
      Items Teddy Bear
Gift received at 11-17-2014, 02:53 AM from WinJStar
      I always read the spoilers ( I love them )
      Thanks
      Maybe sone one will grow a brain next week. Hoping for a DE week that should shake up the house a bit.

Triquetra is online now Senior Member
      is Big Brother Blogger

I am:
      Twisted

Country
      United States
      Stars
      Hey Y'all,

Just a heads up there will be no update tomorrow because Mike is having surgery and I will be at the hospital with him all day and night, so I will update again on Tuesday, but don't worry I will still be glued to the feeds and seeing what everyone is up too.

It's Kevin's B-day and Paul made him muffins and so its a quiet relaxed evening in the house. I will tell you there a few spoilers so lets go...

Spoiler Alert!
      Mark will use the veto and save himself tomorrow and Raven has offered to go up as a pawn, so tomorrow should be no surprise with Elena/Jess/Raven on the block come Thursday with Paul wanting Jessica out, but Josh wants Elena to go first and so Paul has been trying to keep Josh focused on Jessica when all the while Josh and Christmas have been talking it out and would like to flip the votes and they are beginning to see Paul's game and how close he is with Elena, so it benefits them in getting rid of her to bring Paul back to their side more, but all it will do is piss him off and he will make it rain hell on them, so I think all the talk about Elena going is a waste because come Thursday they will all vote out Jessica and Paul will continue to have others do his work for him. I hate having a vet in there like this because it makes the game awful since the newbies don't get they need to play their game and not the vets, but oh well this is what we have right now and I hope someone gets Paul out soon.

If an update is important I will try to post it tomorrow night, but if it can wait until we get home on Tuesday then I will wait and post it then. Thanks Y'all

Stay Tuned!

"People only see what they are prepared to see."~Ralph Waldo Emerson

WinJStar is offline Owner
      This user is silent.

I am:
      Amazed

Country
      United States
      Stars
      Blog Entries
      PS Name
      WinJStar
      Don't worry about us @Triquetra or BB! Lots of positive reinforcement energy headed Mike's way! I know everything will go smoothly.

trauma is offline Senior Member
      is The other girl

I am:
      Relaxed

Stars
      Blog Entries
      Items Teddy Bear
      I kinda love that Alex jsut rosted herself with Mark. I don't see Josh convencing the house to go against Paul. He is a morron they all know that. Really Josh if your going to go up againts Paul you should have just put him on the block. Paul will convence the house he is not working with them and he is next out. How fucking stupid are you meatball! Hello Asshat Christmas is just trying to make you do what she wants. Fuck grow a brain! I really really don't like Josh...... I meen Jody fucking hates him! Next HOH if Jody wins Paul and Josh are going up WTF why would you not take one of them out? He IS A MORRON!

is The other girl

I am:
      Relaxed

Stars
      Blog Entries
      Items Teddy Bear
      ohhhh I'm such a shit! All caught up with BB. Hope everything goes well with Mike xo I'm sure everything will be fine if you need anything just call me. I'll PM you my cell. Seriously Call me for anything! If they tell you something you don't understand or you have questions about anything call me!

is Big Brother Blogger

I am:
      Twisted

Country
      United States
      Stars
      Thanks for your thoughts and prayers about Mike (airhockey), he did well with the procedure and since I do have a medical back ground they allowed him to come home yesterday about 4 hours after surgery. He is doing good today. He has pain which is expected. 6 weeks of recovery and I hope he doesn't push it and screw things up...LOL

Now onto BB news and wowza what a day in the house today....we had DRAMA BABY! Wanna know what kind? Follow me....

Spoiler Alert!
      A joke was made today in the bathroom while Matt was showering and how long he was taking. Josh and Paul and Jessica and a few others were in there also and Josh and Paul were joking about the long ass shower Matt was taking and Josh made a comment something about Matt causing a drought and Jessica being a snot turn and said to Josh that she bet he didnt even know how to spell it and Josh thinking this is the drought joke still running on turned and spelled and Jessica said something about Josh being stupid or something being and real bitch and walks off. Everyone just wondering what the hell just happened and they go outside and Josh is upset because he thought everyone was having fun, but she clearly was not and he went to confront her about why would she say that to him and next thing we knew it was on and she was yelling at him and Cody started on him to even threaten to mess Josh up after the show and going after his family and that he may not be able to touch him in the house, but he will fuck him up out of it and then they both started calling Josh fat and stuff going out of the game mode and going full own personal attack and Jessica started beating a stick on the counter and then she charged after Josh and Cody had to grab her before she swung at him and everyone was watching and listening including Mark and after this was over Josh was upstairs very upset about the personal attacks on his family and could care less about himself, but to go after his family is beyond right and then they got him calm down and they went to the lounge and were talking about what happen while Josh was upstairs and Jody were outside and then Paul went after Mark for not stepping up when Josh was being attacked and then that convo went wrong and Mark and Paul sorta went out if for about 10mins and then Josh walked in and said he was about to light up the place for the next 2 days and grabbed his pots and pans while Alex/Matt/Raven were in the kitchen and Jody heard him and said if he came outside they would throw cups at him and so Josh went outside looking for his pan and said just wait he was going to put on a concert for them and Cody told him he better just go inside or he will fuck him up and so Josh went in and came out with the pans and started singing and banging with the sliding doors still open and Josh stepped back and Cody got up and charged him and last we saw was Josh saying you better not hit me and then Cody advanced and they both kinda went inside and then BB shut feeds off.....When they returned Raven was crying and said she got hit with a pan when she jumped up and got in the middle so that Cody didnt hit Josh which Alex says Raven never got hit at all and just wanted the spotlight on her and then Josh says BB told him no more pans banging and everything just seems on edge tonight, so I have a feeling more may go down before the night is over with....WOWZA

Stay Tuned!

is The other girl

I am:
      Relaxed

Stars
      Blog Entries
      Items Teddy Bear
      I love, love, love the Drama! So Is Josh going to change his target?
      Thanks

This user is silent.

I am:
      Amazed

Country
      United States
      Stars
      Blog Entries
      PS Name
      WinJStar
      This is hysterical!

https://www.tmz.com/2017/08/09/big-br...t-butt-poking/

You need to watch these clips.

Go Team SWS*! Follow us on Facebook!

This user is silent.

I am:
      Amazed

Country
      United States
      Stars
      Blog Entries
      PS Name
      WinJStar
      I wish she would have just shut up, she'd probably still be in. I know Cody has no personality, but I feel bad for him a bit.

I guess we'll see Alex's true colors this week. I really liked her at first, now not so much.

One of these players needs to make a big move and backdoor Paul. They have to know he has to go or he will win!

is Big Brother Blogger

I am:
      Twisted

Country
      United States
      Stars
      Hey Y'all

I'm sorry I am late on an update today. I've been tired all day and taking care of Mike since his surgery and waiting for comps to be played today so that I can give ya a complete update makes it a long day. So let's get to it since we now have nominations over with and the last temptation comp for safety was played today and there is a plan in motion about veto tomorrow, but one person may just make a move that will piss off the rest of the house and in a way I hope they do it otherwise its just going to be a boring ass week.

Spoiler Alert!
      Mark won the Safety comp and can not be touched this week and Alex has nominated Elena and Jason and since Matt lost the safety comp he is our final 3rd nom and so the plan is for them to try and BD Cody this week and Paul has told Elena to pick him if she gets HG choice tomorrow to play the veto, but what they don't know is Cody made a deal with Marlena and Elena is thinking of picking Cody to play for her since not only would he be safe and can't go on the block even if he was to pull her off which would really piss everyone off if that happen. The plan is if anyone wins veto besides Matt or Cody should he play then Jason or Elena would be removed and Cody would go up and out next week, but if for some reason they can't BD Cody and if Matt remains on the block they have decided to vote him out on Thursday which would really piss off Raven who is already mad that Josh didn't sacrifice himself in the comp today and become the 3rd nom.

Xmas walked in on Marlena talking game and outed Mark to everyone for being shady and next thing we knew it was Xmas and Josh and Paul and Mark yelling at each other and Cody was in the HN room listening to it all and hearing how the cracks are forming. Could something go wrong with their plans this week and could they have to vote out one of their own? Either way this coming week is a DE and they will be losing someone and I just hope its not Jason because he cracks me up!

I don't expect nothing to happen tonight since tomorrow is the Veto comp, so its going to be boring, but if something happens I will let y'all know

So your noms are Jason/Elena and Matt is 3rd nom

Stay Tuned!

Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 3891011121314 LastLast