Thread: Big Brother 19

Triquetra is online now Senior Member
      is Big Brother Blogger

I am:
      Twisted

Country
      United States
      Stars
      Extra Extra read all about it because a lot happened today and one thing I can report here is that Cody told Kevin he had a daughter and please don't tell anyone, but soon as he saw Paul he told Paul and then Paul told Jason and Paul doesn't believe that Cody has a daughter (he does), because he wouldn't be acting the way he has been in the house, so we will see how much longer this "secret" will last before everyone knows.

Now on to VETO:

Spoiler Alert!

POV Players-Alex, Jason, Elena, Matt, Mark & Paul and Josh hosted it. It was the prizes and punishment comp and this is what everyone got today:

Paul - Shackled to Xmas and they have to wear a costume

Jason - Unitard

Elena - $5,000

Alex - Cooking Hot dogs or something

Matt - POV

Mark - Colorado Vacation

POV Players get an OUTBACK Steak dinner tonight

Now apparently Elena made a promise with Alex that they wouldn't put a punishment on each other, but soon as $5K was in play Elena said all bets are off and took the $5K from Alex and gave her a punisment and so now Alex and the rest are pissed and thinking about voting Elena out and keeping Cody. I would love that. Paul won't allow it though and so Cody will probably go this week, but with it being a DE and if Elena wins HOH she is putting up Paul and Alex because she feels they don't have her back and Mark told her yes they do and we need Josh out, but nope she wants either Paul or Alex out of the house, so this weeks show will be a good one. And btw Matt who is a 3rd nom this week plans on taking Jason off the block so they can put up Cody. What a dumbass!

Stay Tuned!

"People only see what they are prepared to see."~Ralph Waldo Emerson

is Big Brother Blogger

I am:
      Twisted

Country
      United States
      Stars
      Super Salty Alex Super Salty Alex Super Salty Alex Super Salty Alex Super Salty Alex Super Salty Alex Yup she is Super Salty Alex....

Spoiler Alert!
      Before the POV comp and after they saw it was prizes and punishments Elena turned to Alex and asked her if she would like to make a deal that they don't punish one another and Alex said sure and did Elena promise to uphold her deal and Elena said YES, but soon as $5K entered the picture Elena went back on her promise and hit Alex with a punishment and that is why Alex is super salty. Its not the punishment, but its the fact that Elena went back on her word and as of this posting has yet to even talk to Alex to apologize which if my ass was on the block I would be apologizing big time because now one wrong vote or flip and Elena may go out the door on Thursday.

Mark has tried to talk to Elena, but she won't budge and before Alex did the HN announcement she read the card and then turned around and said because she honors her promises in this game and because she promised not to put Elena up as a HN since its her B-day week and no amount of money is going to make me break my promise my word in my bond Elena you are not a HN. Something like that.

But BB made the first four out of the HOH comp HN's and that is Paul, Mark, Jason and Kevin and since Alex's punishment involves making Hot Dogs for everyone the HN get Hot dogs only if she makes them. Paul wanted to go for the key and try to win not being a HN since he is shackled to Xmas, but they talked him out of it and she said she can make due for a night since they get unshackled tomorrow. Sadly Alex and Jason's punishments last all week long.....

Josh isn't liking the fact that Jason and Mark are talking and has run his mouth to Paul and the group that he thinks Jason is flipping to the other side which he is not doing anything of the sort and even told them that Jason came up to him and asked him about in the first week where Mark/Jason and Josh made an F3 which now Josh swears it wasn't him and yes it was him, but now Josh is claiming thats why Jason is flipping and its not its that Jason remembers that deal and feels bad that he has broken it because now he sees what Mark is about and Jason just hates breaking his word and he has even gone to Alex and told her about the deal that was made and how he feels and she isn't worried about where Jason's loyalty is so why is Josh doing all this crap to discredit Jason? I know he is pissing me off going around and doing this shit and he better stop before I hex his ass...hehehehehehehehe

Stay Tuned!

is Big Brother Blogger

I am:
      Twisted

Country
      United States
      Stars
      POV Meeting and Operation fluster Elena underway today in the BB house and one HG used the key to try and get off of being a HN for the week, so follow me for today's quick update because I have a feeling some shading shit MIGHT go down tonight if certain HG's don't settle their asses down....

Spoiler Alert!
      As planned stupid ass Matt won veto and took Jason off the block instead of himself so that they could BD Cody, but is it really a BD when Cody knew it was coming? Not in my book its not and the reason they did it that way was because Matt is 3rd nom from losing safety comp and if he had taken himself off then there would of been no replacement nom today and that would of been dangerous for Jason and since Matt took off Jason it now has Elena wondering just wth is going on since they promised to remove her and now Paul has instructed the others (not Mark or Cody), to freak her out this week that she may be evicted just so she remains rattled for HOH comp. Cody is going and with it being a DE which Paul has a code word to tell the others (not Marlena) if he feels its a DE which Kevin came up with "Dolphins swimming on the hot tub" then they will be ready for it and go out and make sure Marlena doesn't win it so they can take out Mark, but with Mark on a winning streak they may get a rude awakening and we may see someone big leave right after Cody does on Thursday. And so they are making Elena freak out a little bit that she may not be as safe as she thinks she is and Mark was a HN, but since he picked the right box today (purple), he is no longer a HN and is now being all big man in the house letting his actual ass hang out, talking a good game and just basically not giving a fuck on what anyone thinks.

Kevin is acting weird and so now Paul was to put him in check. I am so sick of Paul and it would be funny if he went out right behind Cody this week Kevin is not going to shun anyone just because they are on the block and since Cody is now up and he hasn't stopped talking to him it has Paul pissed off and so now he feels he needs to put him in check and get him back in line...Paul you need to be evicted so these people can play by themselves....

We shall see what tonight brings.....

Stay Tuned!

trauma is offline Senior Member
      is The other girl

I am:
      Relaxed

Las Vegas, Nevada, United States, 108081209214649, Las Vegas, Nevada
      Stars
      Blog Entries
      Items Teddy Bear
Gift received at 11-17-2014, 02:53 AM from WinJStar
      Sorry I got a little behind on my BB this week. Thank you for the updates.
      Love the craziness this week. I am really sick of hearing Paul run the house. My dream is a DE and the true blindside and Paul making the walk of Shame...... He truely thinks he is untouchable and yea I'm kind of sick of his dumb ass running the house. I think the show would be better without him as a puppet master! We will see!
      Gezz this year has been a tough one. America vote at the end of the season sould be interesting becasue honestly I don't see any outstanding people. I think at this point I would vote for Jason.
      Looking forward to the LE this week I may actually tune in real time!

WinJStar is offline Owner
      This user is silent.

I am:
      Amazed

Country
      United States
      Stars
      Blog Entries
      PS Name
      WinJStar
      Quote Originally Posted by trauma View Post
      I think at this point I would vote for Jason.
      Mark is really growing on me. If he could step up his game, win HOH and make a big move, he'd be in a whole new league.

He seems to have a conscience.

is Big Brother Blogger

I am:
      Twisted

Country
      United States
      Stars
      The House Exploded today. Cody asked Alex if he could have a bowl of her HOH cereal and she said yes and so when she goes to get some Cody ate the entire box. Alex blew up and the next thing we knew all hell broke loose. I hope these videos work so you can see the craziness.. Oh and yea JASON FOR AMERICAS FAVORITE PLAYER!! Although Cody or Jess or Ravine will win it......ugh

Enjoy:

Alex confronts Cody:

Fight with Josh and Elena and Everyone PART 1

is Big Brother Blogger

I am:
      Twisted

Country
      United States
      Stars

is Big Brother Blogger

I am:
      Twisted

Country
      United States
      Stars
      It's been a busy 24 hours in the house. As you saw in the videos I posted all hell broke loose and after that fight things calmed down a lot except if Elena's looks could kill anyone we'd probably have some HG's not with us anymore... That girl was pissed off all day yesterday and today she is semi-pissed, but more so she is mad because Mark says if he wins HOH tomorrow (No idea its a DE), but if he wins he will put up Paul and Josh and she was like not Alex? and he said no not her because Alex has been good to me and has been the only one that has been real with me. Elena is PISSED and told him he better put up Paul and Alex if he wins HOH if he wants to be close to her, so if by some chance he wins I think he will do whatever she tells him to do. Big ole pussy...

Paul seeing cracks in a few people has decided to start laying the seeds for when he needs to cut ties with them. Case in point Kevin. Paul got Josh in a room and worded it so smoothly about Kevin winning the $25K and not Rams and he did it so good that it seemed like Josh actually told Paul the news and so Paul went and told Alex and Jason that Josh said Kevin won $25K and not Rams and that Paul only confirmed it with Kevin tonight when actually Kevin told Paul on night 2 of the feeds and Josh had no idea. Damn Paul is good turning shit around and actually getting people to believe they said it and not him and so now they want to get Kevin out sooner than later. Paul has them believing Kevin is playing both sides and is actually a good gamer and they need to get him out soon. Poor Kevin doesn't know what is about to happen and his family took to Twitter very upset to what is happening and how people are about to turn on him. :sad:

I haven't seen Paul tell Xmas this news and so I am waiting for that news to reach her to see how she reacts to it. Paul has decided this is the new pecking order. Cody/Mark/Kevin or Matt/Elena/Raven and then they do whatever. Thats a tall order Paul and your side has to win win win and I have a feeling something nasty is coming tomorrow night, so we shall see who survives the DE tomorrow and who doesn't. I know BB gave them an hour of practice on what looked like a shuffle board game, so the DE HOH will be a crap shoot and anyone can win it.

Just a note: The feeds will be shutting off as usual before the LIVE show tomorrow, but what is not the normal turn them back on after LIVE show is they are keeping them off until after Friday's special fluff episode, so here we go again with a 28 hour or more blackout of the feeds, so I won't have any news unless I can get a minion in there to get me some details on things. This has all of us feeders pissed off because we wont see the aftermath of the DE nor will we know who wins HOH later that evening or who is on the block until the feeds return late Friday night.

So this is how Thursday will go. Cody evicted (yes he is going), HOH Comp, Noms, Veto, Veto Ceremony, Eviction, Good night Julie, show over. Thursday night while feeds are off they will hold another HOH comp to crown a Head of Household for the week and then Noms on Friday as usual, but since feeds will be down we will miss it all and will have to piece it all together when the feeds return. I just pray we don't lose Alex or Jason during the DE. Anyone else can go, but not those two. I want Jason to win an HOH comp so we can see pics of his family and I think it will give him the fuel he needs to go the rest of the way....

So unless something major happens tonight which I doubt I won't be back until tomorrow...Right now its BORING and nothing is happening. Chit chatting or sleeping or eating.

Stay Tuned!

WinJStar is offline Owner
      This user is silent.

I am:
      Amazed

Country
      United States
      Stars
      Blog Entries
      PS Name
      WinJStar
      I really wanted Cody to stay just to piss Paul off. Ugg, how boring in the jury house for him.

I hope Mark wins!

Those videos are hysterical. Seems like this Summer has more drama than the norm. Maybe I'm wrong...

Go Team SWS*! Follow us on Facebook!

is Big Brother Blogger

I am:
      Twisted

Country
      United States
      Stars
      Feeds are officially off until Friday @ Midnight est. and so now I have to slip my spy minions into the house and find me some news. Before the feeds went off the HG were doing their usual primping in front of the mirrors getting ready for the live show and nope they don't know its a DE. Not even Paul is 100% sure it will be a DE, so tonight should be a lot of fun.

Elena is sick today with a migraine. She cried she wanted to go home to her mommy and then Mark tried to comfort her and she snapped and said "DON'T TOUCH ME" and he quickly backed off. So I am not sure how well she will perform tonight unless BB give her a shot of something which they might do.

Cody is expected to go tonight and as along as Mark doesn't win anything or Elena then Mark is the next target for Paul and if they can't get Mark out then Elena or Matt will be next. They best send out Elena and not Matt since he clearly is the weaker of the two.

Now since the feeds are off let me tell ya the top 10 things bugging me this season.

1. Raven's FAKE southern accent. You can tell its fake and I am sick of hearing it and she only uses it when she wants attention from someone and wants her way. Even the other HG's have noticed it. It's like nails on a chalk board and honey I am southern and we sure as hell don't talk like that.

2. Josh is so LOUD! This kid is hyper as shit and loud and is always wanting to mess around with Paul and Jason and soon as they start to wrestle or something this kid whines like a little baby. It's so annoying listening to that side of Josh.

3. Alex high pitch hyper active mood when she gets excited or feisty about something. It's like she hits a level with her voice that could shatter glass and she is always picking on Jason like a little sister does to her brother (No they are not related) and some times its funny, but most of the time its just awful...

4. Christmas and her scooter. In a way its funny the way she rides that thing and BB adding sounds to it is funny as hell, but watching her scoot around and shit is getting very old. Thank goodness she gets her cast off Monday and get a boot on so she can start walking again.

5. Kevin whining all the time about everyone. Its old and its starting to sound like a broken record. Enough already Kevin. Just enjoy your time in the house..ya made Jury!

6. PAUL

7. Watching Matt and Ravine's showmance bromance flirtmance whatever mance it seems to be. All I know is its creepy!

8. Elena eating. Chomp Chomp Slurp Slurp Chomp Chomp and btw she didnt eat her Outback meal all she did was drink the beer that's what the others said who were at the dinner.

9. Whining ass cry baby Mark. This guy is so big and bulky and he is kinda cute, but damn he can cry on a dime. I think he just wants to be friends with everyone, but his head I mean his heart is getting in the way with Elena in the house.

10. Y'all a bunch of dirty ass fools. Ants have evaded worse than ever before and they are so dirty and dont clean until they have too. I don't understand how people live like that. Not only is the downstairs shower filthy and clogged, but so is the HOH bathroom, but at least people clean that room before the new HOH gets it. Its a shame they don't clean the house for them also because these people are nasty. I had to laugh with Josh trying to argue over the beds with Mark and the whole time he is picking his nose...ewwwwwwwwwww

So there is my top 10. I have more, but I'll wait. One note that I hope we get to see. Alex/Paul/Xmas/Jason are going to pull a joke on Josh since he is so easy to believe shit. They are going to tell Josh that Paul walked in the bathroom and caught Xmas/Jason hugging and kissing and since he caught them they had to out themselves to Paul and they are going to tell Josh that they are actually a married couple who was secretly placed in the game and to get him to really believe it they are gonna say look Jason's wife name is Holly...aka Xmas umm Holly.... I want to see this joke go down!!!

Okay once I have some news I will be back...

Stay Tuned!

Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 491011121314 LastLast