7 21.21%
    Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910 LastLast
      wubders is offline Senior Member
      This user is silent.

I am:
      No Image

Interviewer= I
      Superlady= S
      I,' So yea, you are super, we've seen you in action and all appreciate your efforts. But you look so human, very attractive and strong, but human. So whats is it, are you from krypton or someplace. S, " my memory says I am from earth, but I realize that is wild. I, ' So you just woke up feeling super one day and decided to rescue some people?' S,' No, I have always know I was different since I was very little.' I,' but no space ship crashes memories?' S,' no, but I have what I call genetic memories that suddenly help when needed,' I,' so why do you luv humans so much and want to save us from disasters?'

This user is silent.

I am:
      No Image

S,' because I can, and want ro lead by example, to luv your neighbor, and quit hurting each other. I,' But you have hurt people? S,' only as much as necessary to teach them a lesson. I,' OK, so whats with that body of yours, its so sexual? S,' this is just how I am made. I,' so its not sexual...your body? S,' Im very busy helping you people so pleasure time is very limited. I,' So you can be sexual, like maybe with normal people?

This user is silent.

I am:
      No Image

S,' yes, my body is very adaptable, and can adjust to an extreme of situations. I,' So you could have sex with a normal male, like me for example without hurting me? S,' yes, I could go slow enough , not burn the skin off your dick. I,' haha, this is getting good, I like you, you said dick. S,' would you rather I say cock?. I,' So you have been with a earth man then? S,...........'Actually no,.... I hear something..... she disappears

This user is silent.

I am:
      No Image

Moments later S reappears as quickly as she vanished,' Of course I have experimented with people to know them more, just never been paired off to any. I,' yes, thats what I thought you meant, so no superbabys any time soon or maybe you'd need a super partner for that? S,' Like I said my body is very adaptable, so that could happen with anyone, although there is process of steps to turn on my reproduction system. I,' I see so there could be a superbaby, maybe superman was your father? S,' the super traits would likely be dominate and any defects would be corrected, but some appearance traits of the father could be allowed in. I dont know if superman was my father,
      Last edited by wubders; 06-11-2019 at 07:31 AM.

This user is silent.

I am:
      No Image

I,' interesting, sure most would like to superize their offspring, not to mention the act itself. S,' Actually my genetic memory is now telling me I could conceive with any person on earth , not just the males. I,' Excuse me, but I'd like to see how that works, talk about the birds and the bees. S,' not them, but possibly some mammals. I,' woh, that is a very adaptive body you have. S,' Not sure I want to know how it works , but its in my mind.

This user is silent.

I am:
      No Image

I,' Well, dont have a cow. S laughs and hits him the shoulder. I,' that didnt hardly hurt. S,' I know, do you want it to hurt? I,' Aaa, no. S,' Do you think you are supergirl worthy? I,' Aah, I am adaptable,....sorta. S scans his body,' there is some core strength there, but you are lucky I like personality. I,' Am I flirting with supergirl? .... but she was gone in the wink of his eye

This user is silent.

I am:
      No Image

A couple days later I is sitting in a park having lunch, still trying to decide if he had a supergirl story to write. S has a public image and his story might get picked up by the wire. Even though no one hardly reads the dying rag he writes for in the middle of nowhere. Then S is there sitting across from him. S; whatcha doing? I; Thinking about you, I need more for my story. S, ask away. I quickly trying to think; any Clark Kent indentity you cant share? P; no, there is no time for that. I; how about a fortress of solitude? P; no, but sometimes I turn down the volume , I cant save you all , anyway. So a nice remote beach for a while is nice. I, so you change to a small bikini? P, actually I usually just go without anything.
      Last edited by wubders; 06-12-2019 at 08:41 AM.

This user is silent.

I am:
      No Image

I's eyes lock in on superboobs as his brain stalls for moment while digesting that. Then without any other body movement S does some non-verbal communicating as her boobs push out and as the fabric stretches puffy, perky nipples show thru . I, looks up; woh, that was great. S,'Then you'll like this even more. S stands up and pulls up her skirt and I knows where to look , as her pussy seems to turn up a bit towards him and the fabric forms a smiley face over it. Seeing that I is now temporarily pre-occupied S,' thats because I like you ,,,and then is gone
      Last edited by wubders; 06-12-2019 at 10:14 AM.

This user is silent.

I am:
      No Image

When I gathers himself in a couple minutes, he opens his pad and writes: likes a nice clean secluded beach, which is under ; lead by example and genetic memory with a ?
      Last edited by wubders; 06-12-2019 at 02:32 PM.

This user is silent.

I am:
      No Image

Quote Originally Posted by WinJStar View Post
      Just to be clear this is not how the smiley looked as I saw S's crotch smile up at him.... maybe next time

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910 LastLast