• Amazed
  • Amused
  • Angelic
  • Angry
  • Artistic
  • Asleep
  • Bashful
  • Bitchyg
  • Blah
  • Bored
  • Breezy
  • Brooding
  • Busy
  • Buzzed
  • Chatty
  • Cheeky
  • Cheerful
  • Cloud_9
  • Cold
  • Coldturkey
  • Confused
  • Cool
  • Crappy
  • Curious
  • Cynical
  • Daring
  • Dead
  • Devilish
  • Doh
  • Doubtful
  • Drunk
  • Energetic
  • Fiendish
  • Fine
  • Flirty
  • Gloomy
  • Goofy
  • Grumpy
  • Happy
  • Horny
  • Hot
  • Hungover
  • In Love
  • Innocent
  • Inpain
  • Inspired
  • Lonely
  • Lurking
  • Mellow
  • Nerdy
  • No Image
  • Notworthy
  • Paranoid
  • Pensive
  • Psychedelic
  • Question
  • Relaxed
  • Roflmao
  • Sad
  • Scared
  • Shocked
  • Sick
  • Sleepy
  • Sneaky
  • Snobbish
  • Spaced
  • Stressed
  • Sunshine
  • Sweettooth
  • Thinking
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Veggedout
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Results 21 to 30 of 41
    1. #21
      wabbit's Avatar
      wabbit is offline Senior Member
      is happy Dems are irrelevant.
       
      I am:
      Energetic
       
      Join Date
      Nov 2006
      Gender
      Male
      Location
      Out in the Great Wide Open
      Country
      United States
      Posts
      29,722
      PS Name
      wabbit7
      Quote Originally Posted by ely View Post
      If you find any games that are not working or submitting a score of 0 please post them here in the arcade support section with the name of the game and what issue is happening.

      I noticed Crazy 7 game was submitting a score of 0 and replace it and it works fine now.
      Here is a new twist...I finished Candy Crush after just 5 minutes and I got the following without being logged out...This score was not submitted from the game. Your score will not be saved. Apparently the game ends without sending a score regardless of the time spent playing.

      I know I must have mentioned it before, but just in case I did not...I never had the problem with my account timing me out after 12 minutes when I played the previous version of games in the Arcade...just saying.




    2. #22
      ely's Avatar
      ely is offline Sexy Evil Genius
      This user is silent.
       
      I am:
      Sad
       
      Join Date
      Jan 2007
      Gender
      Male
      Location
      Okanagan Valley, B.C.
      Country
      Canada
      Posts
      5,247
      Blog Entries
      4
      PS Name
      ely_lp
      Actually this time its the Candy crush game itself that is not submitting any scores. Theres a few games like it and xtiles that I have to hunt down and find a different version that works.

      I wish we could have stuck with the other arcade but the guys who made it have no interest in updating it and making it work when flash is killed off.



    3. #23
      wabbit's Avatar
      wabbit is offline Senior Member
      is happy Dems are irrelevant.
       
      I am:
      Energetic
       
      Join Date
      Nov 2006
      Gender
      Male
      Location
      Out in the Great Wide Open
      Country
      United States
      Posts
      29,722
      PS Name
      wabbit7
      Quote Originally Posted by ely View Post
      Actually this time its the Candy crush game itself that is not submitting any scores. Theres a few games like it and xtiles that I have to hunt down and find a different version that works.

      I wish we could have stuck with the other arcade but the guys who made it have no interest in updating it and making it work when flash is killed off.
      Thanks for your attention to my plight and GL getting the games to work.




    4. #24
      wabbit's Avatar
      wabbit is offline Senior Member
      is happy Dems are irrelevant.
       
      I am:
      Energetic
       
      Join Date
      Nov 2006
      Gender
      Male
      Location
      Out in the Great Wide Open
      Country
      United States
      Posts
      29,722
      PS Name
      wabbit7
      Quote Originally Posted by ely View Post
      If you find any games that are not working or submitting a score of 0 please post them here in the arcade support section with the name of the game and what issue is happening.

      I noticed Crazy 7 game was submitting a score of 0 and replace it and it works fine now.


      9/8/18 update: Pyramid Solitaire Mummys Curse and Crystal Golf Solitaire will not launch.

      Ammended to add Galactic Gems 2 will not launch...at least not for me.
      Last edited by wabbit; 09-08-2018 at 08:38 AM.




    5. #25
      ely's Avatar
      ely is offline Sexy Evil Genius
      This user is silent.
       
      I am:
      Sad
       
      Join Date
      Jan 2007
      Gender
      Male
      Location
      Okanagan Valley, B.C.
      Country
      Canada
      Posts
      5,247
      Blog Entries
      4
      PS Name
      ely_lp
      Quote Originally Posted by wabbit View Post
      9/8/18 update: Pyramid Solitaire Mummys Curse and Crystal Golf Solitaire will not launch.

      Ammended to add Galactic Gems 2 will not launch...at least not for me.
      I just tried all 3 games you listed and they all worked fine.



    6. #26
      wabbit's Avatar
      wabbit is offline Senior Member
      is happy Dems are irrelevant.
       
      I am:
      Energetic
       
      Join Date
      Nov 2006
      Gender
      Male
      Location
      Out in the Great Wide Open
      Country
      United States
      Posts
      29,722
      PS Name
      wabbit7
      Quote Originally Posted by ely View Post
      I just tried all 3 games you listed and they all worked fine.
      Okie, I just tried them and they still won't launch for me. The first Crystal Golf Solitaire does not load for me, but the second Crystal Golf Solitaire does load. I wonder if this issue is related to my 12-minute time limit in the arcade? I do not recall having played Galactic Gems 2 in the past, but the other games worked fine for me during August.




    7. #27
      wabbit's Avatar
      wabbit is offline Senior Member
      is happy Dems are irrelevant.
       
      I am:
      Energetic
       
      Join Date
      Nov 2006
      Gender
      Male
      Location
      Out in the Great Wide Open
      Country
      United States
      Posts
      29,722
      PS Name
      wabbit7
      Quote Originally Posted by wabbit View Post
      Okie, I just tried them and they still won't launch for me. The first Crystal Golf Solitaire does not load for me, but the second Crystal Golf Solitaire does load. I wonder if this issue is related to my 12-minute time limit in the arcade? I do not recall having played Galactic Gems 2 in the past, but the other games worked fine for me during August.
      Update to above...I can play all three on Safari 11.1.2, but they will not run on Firefox 62.0 (64-bit)...thanks for your help...again!




    8. #28
      wabbit's Avatar
      wabbit is offline Senior Member
      is happy Dems are irrelevant.
       
      I am:
      Energetic
       
      Join Date
      Nov 2006
      Gender
      Male
      Location
      Out in the Great Wide Open
      Country
      United States
      Posts
      29,722
      PS Name
      wabbit7
      Quote Originally Posted by wabbit View Post
      Update to above...I can play all three on Safari 11.1.2, but they will not run on Firefox 62.0 (64-bit)...thanks for your help...again!
      I did try extending my 12-minute play time limit, but playing in Safari did not help that particular issue...I was hopeful anyway.




    9. #29
      wabbit's Avatar
      wabbit is offline Senior Member
      is happy Dems are irrelevant.
       
      I am:
      Energetic
       
      Join Date
      Nov 2006
      Gender
      Male
      Location
      Out in the Great Wide Open
      Country
      United States
      Posts
      29,722
      PS Name
      wabbit7
      Quote Originally Posted by ely View Post
      If you find any games that are not working or submitting a score of 0 please post them here in the arcade support section with the name of the game and what issue is happening.

      I noticed Crazy 7 game was submitting a score of 0 and replace it and it works fine now.
      Today while attempting to send my score for Timber guy I got the following dialogue box on Safari...the game also does not work for me on FireFox.:

      This score was not submitted from the game. Your score will not be saved.

      Transmission Timeout (0 sec)

      I had only been logged in for two minutes and the system did not log me out from the website




    10. #30
      ely's Avatar
      ely is offline Sexy Evil Genius
      This user is silent.
       
      I am:
      Sad
       
      Join Date
      Jan 2007
      Gender
      Male
      Location
      Okanagan Valley, B.C.
      Country
      Canada
      Posts
      5,247
      Blog Entries
      4
      PS Name
      ely_lp
      Quote Originally Posted by wabbit View Post
      Today while attempting to send my score for Timber guy I got the following dialogue box on Safari...the game also does not work for me on FireFox.:

      This score was not submitted from the game. Your score will not be saved.

      Transmission Timeout (0 sec)

      I had only been logged in for two minutes and the system did not log me out from the website
      That transmission timeout error is a common problem I am getting and trying to figure out with the html5 games.



    Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •