This user is silent.

I am:
      Amazed

Country
      United States
      Blog Entries
      PS Name
      WinJStar
      It happened the way it was supposed to. So glad Kayce won, but shes Level 6, so its a no brainer who shes putting up.

I loved that Tyler was willing to let JC go after Angela and is not putting shomance first.

Yay Victor and Nicole!

Go Team SWS*! Follow us on Facebook!

WinJStar is offline Owner
      This user is silent.

I am:
      Amazed

Country
      United States
      Blog Entries
      PS Name
      WinJStar
      I loved tonight's episode. Liked seeing everyone. I actually miss the old cast in comparison to the new cast. I truly think this seasons cast is the worst ever.

Omg, how hot did Victor look?

Triquetra is offline Senior Member
      is Big Brother Blogger

I am:
      Twisted

Country
      United States
      Where do I begin? I'm just sadden about what is happening at CBS and what will happen to BB and Julie and everything.

Julie has made a statement that she will be on Thursday's LIVE DE Show, but what about after that? Will she finish out the season? Is this the last BB? We just don't know since its not renewed yet which makes me wonder if this is the last and they were waiting to see what would happen with CBS and such and if Julie leaves BB who would replace her? Julie can't be replaced. It's not BB without Julie. I am just so nervous about this. :sad:

Well Tyler and Angela are official an item in the house so much so that they took a wig and made a fake Angela so she could crawl in bed with Tyler and make out the other night with JC sleeping on the other side of the wall. If anyone catches them its over for Tyler. JC knows Angela is fucking up Tyler's game and he hasnt caught them yet, but he isnt stupid. Tyler needs to get rid of Angela and not screw this up in the final stretch to the money.

Spoiler Alert!
      Kaycee won HOH, Kaycee won Veto and she put up Sam/Hay and today she left the noms the same so Hay will be voted out, but its a DE so I foresee either Sam, JC or Angela voted out right after Hay. Please let it be Angela then Tyler can get his fucking head back in this game and win it and if he doesn't win then Kaycee better!

Nothing happening today. They know they are going to be LD inside soon, so they are spending as much time outside today and trying to get all the wash done. I see its going to be quiet all through the week until they get hit with the DE then things will go fast and it will cause drama in the house.

Now before I go. Yes Victor looked so hot last night and I wish him and Nicole a very happy life together.

"People only see what they are prepared to see."~Ralph Waldo Emerson

This user is silent.

I am:
      Amazed

Country
      United States
      Blog Entries
      PS Name
      WinJStar
      I honestly think Tyler deserves to win even though I am not a big fan.

I wish Angela would go.

Hay deserves a medal. She is literally on the block every week. Don't know how she'll survive this week.

is Big Brother Blogger

I am:
      Twisted

Country
      United States
      It's here DE DAY!!

OMG A lot has happened in the past 24 hours. L6 is about to turn on one another and their target is BRETT! Tyler has had his suspicions about JC and Brett getting close and making plans to strike L6 and yesterday Brett was stupid and confirmed all of Tylers suspicions but going to him and telling him everything JC has told him and what they are planning. Tyler played dumb and acted like he was on board for it all and then he went and told Kaycee the plan Brett just talked to him about which is to target her and Angela and that they need to strike Brett and JC first. They waited until late in the day to tell Angela because she can't hide her feelings very well and they didnt want her going crazy on JC and Brett and she is fuming. Today if all goes well they will try to get Brett out of the house and if they can't get him then they will try for JC. Tonight is going to be good. I personally want Angela to go. She is ruining Tyler's game and last night she told him that she is in love with him and he never said it back, but he said he felt the same. I don't think he is in love with her, I know he likes her a lot and she will be his downfall in the game if he doesn't get her out of there so he can concentrate on what he needs to do. I pray that tonight we don't lose Kaycee or Ty during the DE, but Angela its time you go.

Sam is positive she will be evicted tonight and not Hay. As of right now Hay is going unless something drastic happens. The problem for Tyler and L6 is that if Sam wins HOH during the DE she will target Angela thanks to JC and Brett getting to her before Tyler did. So I guess we will see.

Tyler has told Brett that Angela isnt even trying for the HOH because she doesnt want to get blood on her hands and that it would be best if they throw it to JC to do the dirty work, but thats all a lie and they hope that Brett doesn't even try for it so that one of them can win it and strike Brett and JC. Like I said before tonight is going to be amazing!

Grab your popcorn and booze and lets watch this whirlwind of a show tonight and yes as of right now Julie is going to be there to host.

Witchy

is Big Brother Blogger

I am:
      Twisted

Country
      United States
      hmmmm no S/A tab?

This user is silent.

I am:
      Amazed

Country
      United States
      Blog Entries
      PS Name
      WinJStar
      Quote Originally Posted by Triquetra View Post
      hmmmm no S/A tab?
      @ely is working on it. We are lucky to be here!

Yay to Brett being gone. Seriously, he was like a different person after eviction. Where's that cockiness now tough guy? Hay was great on her exit interview.

I know Sam is just living on borrowed time, but I really like her Would love to see her and Tyler in a final 2.

JC looked positively stunned last night - on the block and off.

This user is silent.

I am:
      Amazed

Country
      United States
      Blog Entries
      PS Name
      WinJStar
      Rumor Mill is going strong! Especially since I work in the industry - everyone is speaking about Julie Chen Moonves!

And, I heard BB UK is finally cancelled.

Lots of rumors she is leaving.

ely is online now Sexy Evil Genius
      This user is silent.

I am:
      Sad

Country
      Canada
      Blog Entries
      PS Name
      ely_lp
      Working now!

Spoiler Alert!
      hmmmm no S/A tab?

is Big Brother Blogger

I am:
      Twisted

Country
      United States
      Thanks Ely for fixing the S/A tab. Your the best!

Yes BBUK is ending after Season 19 is over with. Could that be BB USA fate? We don't know yet, but as of right now it hasn't been renewed for season 21 and that has us worried. Is Julie leaving? I think she will finish her contract out for the end of BB20 and then we just don't know, but it would be awful to not hear her say Welcome to Big Brother and but first. Who would do it if she doesn't come back? A lot of peeps are saying an ex BB person should take over say like Dr. Will (NOPE), or Frankie (HELL NO), or Derrick which might work or Jeff (Naw). I guess we just wait it out and see what happens.

Brett was shocked last night, but did you see his face when Julie called him Brent at the end of the show? Priceless.

Spoiler Alert!
      Angela won the next HOH and she has put up JC and Sam, JC is livid and he isn't afraid to let everyone know how he feels. He is very scared about the veto and Tyler told him if he wins it he better take him off the block and Tyler said yeah ok. I want Sam to win Veto, then put up Tyler and then they vote out JC. OMG I would love it and then Sam would need to win HOH next week and put up Angela and Kaycee and then Sam win that veto and then Tyler would be sole vote and watch him vote out Angela.. Please let that happen!

Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 6789101112 LastLast