I am:
      Busy

Country
      Canada
      Blog Entries
      PS Name
      ely_lp

The Arcade Is Back Up And Running!

After wiping the arcade of games, scores, and then uninstalling it and removing all the arcade files its now back and open once again. I have added some games back and will add more over the next few days.

Before with the new HTML5 games when I added one to the arcade I was putting them in their own categories - HTLM5 Cards, etc. Now I am just adding the game to the category it belongs to - HTML5 card game to Cards, etc.

If you go to a game you will now see a "F" or a "5" next to the game image, this will tell you if the game is an old flash game or a newer HTML5 game.

Flash games: F

flash.png

HTML5 games: 5

html5.png

The old flash games that require Adobe Flash to run are the games that we have had in the arcade ever since we added the arcade to the site. With the end of Flash coming soon to a browser near you (most now make you select to turn flash on) HTML5 games are what will be replacing the flash games in the future as they do not need Adobe Flash to work.

If you cannot access the arcade and games please let me know as I may have missed a usergroup setting or two!

wabbit is offline Senior Member
      is happy Dems are irrelevant.

I am:
      Energetic

Country
      United States
      PS Name
      wabbit7
      Quote Originally Posted by ely View Post
      After wiping the arcade of games, scores, and then uninstalling it and removing all the arcade files its now back and open once again. I have added some games back and will add more over the next few days.

Before with the new HTML5 games when I added one to the arcade I was putting them in their own categories - HTLM5 Cards, etc. Now I am just adding the game to the category it belongs to - HTML5 card game to Cards, etc.

If you go to a game you will now see a "F" or a "5" next to the game image, this will tell you if the game is an old flash game or a newer HTML5 game.

Flash games: F

flash.png

HTML5 games: 5

html5.png

The old flash games that require Adobe Flash to run are the games that we have had in the arcade ever since we added the arcade to the site. With the end of Flash coming soon to a browser near you (most now make you select to turn flash on) HTML5 games are what will be replacing the flash games in the future as they do not need Adobe Flash to work.

If you cannot access the arcade and games please let me know as I may have missed a usergroup setting or two!
      After seeing this post I was hopeful my 12-minute time limit issue might be resolved. Alas I scored 161,000 on Forty thieves, but the software would not record my score on Safari.