WinJStar

Owner
Staff member
Oct 27, 2006
Las Vegas, Nevada
www.facebook.com
PS Name
WinJStar
I am loving Zoey's Extraordinary Play List...Sunday nights and just completed its first season.

Me too! My favorite new show.

I am re-watching Alias on Prime. Jennifer Garner, Victor Garber and Bradley Cooper. It was such a good show.

Also - Hooked on Defending Jacob on Apple and Mrs America on Hulu.

@wabbit I love Mark Ruffalo, excellent performance, but way too heavy for my state of mine right now.

Reactions: wabbit

wabbit

Nov 1, 2006
Out in the Great Wide Open
PS Name
wabbit7
Me too! My favorite new show.

I am re-watching Alias on Prime. Jennifer Garner, Victor Garber and Bradley Cooper. It was such a good show.

Also - Hooked on Defending Jacob on Apple and Mrs America on Hulu.

@wabbit I love Mark Ruffalo, excellent performance, but way too heavy for my state of mine right now.
It saddens me to know you apparently are having difficulty...please let me know if there is anything I can do to help.

wabbit

Nov 1, 2006
PS Name
wabbit7
Sadly I Know This Much Is True, ending had a twist I did not see coming, is finished and so is Mrs. America.

Been digging into my DVD archive and anxiously awaiting the third season of Yellowstone which begins 6//21 on the Paramount channel.

wabbit

Nov 1, 2006
PS Name
wabbit7
The Undoing :star::star::star: and a half :star:
A 6-episode mini-series currently on HBO. It's a modern day twisty WHODONEIT with Nicole Kidman and Hugh Grant in key roles. I have watched the first three episodes. Worth a look...IMHO

WinJStar

Owner
Staff member
Oct 27, 2006
Las Vegas, Nevada
www.facebook.com
PS Name
WinJStar
The Undoing :star::star::star: and a half :star:
A 6-episode mini-series currently on HBO. It's a modern day twisty WHODONEIT with Nicole Kidman and Hugh Grant in key roles. I have watched the first three episodes. Worth a look...IMHO

Loved this. Last episode was a bit disappointing.

Just started watching All Creatures Grat and Small on PBS, 2nd episode is tomorrow (Sundays). I really love it. Sweet remake of a British show from the 70s. Humorous and dramatic, heartwarming. Typical PBS.

If you get Showtime - highly recommend Your Honor with Brian Cranston. Wow.

Naturally I had to watch "Bridgeton" - think its more of a chick tv show. First show of Shonda Rhymes for Netflix. Took a couple episodes to get into it.

OBSESSED with Cobra Kai

Very much enjoying Wandavision on Disney Plus, a new series from Marvel which is a throwback to I love Lucy, Bewitched, Dream of Jeannie.. yada yada.

wabbit

Nov 1, 2006
PS Name
wabbit7
Loved this. Last episode was a bit disappointing.

Just started watching All Creatures Grat and Small on PBS, 2nd episode is tomorrow (Sundays). I really love it. Sweet remake of a British show from the 70s. Humorous and dramatic, heartwarming. Typical PBS.

If you get Showtime - highly recommend Your Honor with Brian Cranston. Wow.

Naturally I had to watch "Bridgeton" - think its more of a chick tv show. First show of Shonda Rhymes for Netflix. Took a couple episodes to get into it.

OBSESSED with Cobra Kai

Very much enjoying Wandavision on Disney Plus, a new series from Marvel which is a throwback to I love Lucy, Bewitched, Dream of Jeannie.. yada yada.
Thanks for the recommendations...please keep them coming. I do not get Showtime or Disney+...currently HBO, Stars, Hulu and Amazon Prime.

WinJStar

Owner
Staff member
Oct 27, 2006
Las Vegas, Nevada
www.facebook.com
PS Name
WinJStar
Thanks for the recommendations...please keep them coming. I do not get Showtime or Disney+...currently HBO, Stars, Hulu and Amazon Prime.
I got Disney + really cheap with my phone provider. I'd recommend it. Even just for a month. Very surprising how many good shows are on there.

No Apple? There are a couple good ones on there too.I could have sworn you were a Mac man. ;)

I'm watching Lupin right now on Netflix. First episode was very boring, but its kind of sucked me in. Its a French show dubbed over very well. It wasnt until 20 min in when I thought the lips were out of sync.

wabbit

Nov 1, 2006
PS Name
wabbit7
I got Disney + really cheap with my phone provider. I'd recommend it. Even just for a month. Very surprising how many good shows are on there.

No Apple? There are a couple good ones on there too.I could have sworn you were a Mac man. ;)

I'm watching Lupin right now on Netflix. First episode was very boring, but its kind of sucked me in. Its a French show dubbed over very well. It wasnt until 20 min in when I thought the lips were out of sync.
I am a Mac man...iMac, iPad and iPhone, but no Apple TV. Started All Creatures Great and Small...likeable characters and good wholesome entertainment. The Nightstalker mini series on Netflix looks interesting. I will have to check out Lupin.

WinJStar

Owner
Staff member
Oct 27, 2006
Las Vegas, Nevada
www.facebook.com
PS Name
WinJStar
I am a Mac man...iMac, iPad and iPhone, but no Apple TV. Started All Creatures Great and Small...likeable characters and good wholesome entertainment. The Nightstalker mini series on Netflix looks interesting. I will have to check out Lupin.
I was raised in the area where the nightstalker was as a teenager it was a nightmare. Cant bering myself to watch it. My friends and I recenlty reminisced what it was like growing up with that animal in our back yard. SO scary having dad come in every night to check windows.

wabbit

Nov 1, 2006
PS Name
wabbit7
I was raised in the area where the nightstalker was as a teenager it was a nightmare. Cant bering myself to watch it. My friends and I recenlty reminisced what it was like growing up with that animal in our back yard. SO scary having dad come in every night to check windows.
I watched episode 1 tonight...lots of background about the detectives trying to catch the guy. I can understand why you were frightened. I am surprised Norm didn't nail the windows shut permanently.

Just discovered I get a year of Apple TV+ free since I purchased an iPhone 12...checking it out as well...;)

Last edited:

WinJStar

Owner
Staff member
Oct 27, 2006
Las Vegas, Nevada
www.facebook.com
PS Name
WinJStar
I watched episode 1 tonight...lots of background about the detectives trying to catch the guy. I can understand why you were frightened. I am surprised Norm didn't nail the windows shut permanently.

Just discovered I get a year of Apple TV+ free since I purchased an iPhone 12...checking it out as well...;)
Yay! and wow to iphone 12!

So pissed I just got the 11 6 months ago.

Ted Lasso and Defending Jacob are both great.

Reactions: wabbit

WinJStar

Owner
Staff member
Oct 27, 2006
Las Vegas, Nevada
www.facebook.com
PS Name
WinJStar
I am sure you saw it, but The Queens gambit was pretty great quality TV.

Also, really enjoyed The Crown this season if you have watched the prior seasons. Particularly, all these evens happened in my lifetime and I have always had a fascination with the crown.

wabbit

Nov 1, 2006
PS Name
wabbit7
I am sure you saw it, but The Queens gambit was pretty great quality TV.

Also, really enjoyed The Crown this season if you have watched the prior seasons. Particularly, all these evens happened in my lifetime and I have always had a fascination with the crown.
I started Queen's Gambit and got all caught up on All Creatures Great And Small...enjoying both...thanks again.

Reactions: WinJStar