What was the last TV show you watched?

wabbit

Nov 1, 2006
Out in the Great Wide Open
PS Name
wabbit7
I felt that way, but so many studio release features come out the same day on Max now, ultimately its saving me the cost of a movie ticket.
I didn't think of it in that way, but I believe the numerous streaming services will lead to the permanent closing of a sizable portion of movie houses.

wabbit

Nov 1, 2006
PS Name
wabbit7
My favorite theater chain, The Arclight which is so well known is a victim. Its so crazy that even in tinseltown they are closing like hotcakes.
Sad to hear they are closing, but they operate on a very thin budget and I believe the China virus is gonna be devastating. BTW I was surfing on Prime and discovered now I can watch the remaining episodes of Mare on regular HBO. Watched episodes 2 and 3 tonight...very well done series.

Reactions: WinJStar

wabbit

Nov 1, 2006
PS Name
wabbit7
Lisey's Story on Apple TV
I am sure you've seen all the hype so I won't cover the storyline. As with a number of Stephen King stories made into movies or TV series this one is an excruciatingly slow starter IMO. Episodes come out each Friday. I must say I am not anticipating episode 2, but perhaps it will be a major improvement over episode 1...I am not holding my breath.